- Solutions from the Ground Up
- Understanding Carbon to Nitrogen Ratios Pays Yield Dividends
- Late Planting Pest Management Considerations
In the AGI SureTrack platform, under FIELDS/MY FIELDS you'll find agronomic and machine data specific to your field boundaries.
Never leave profit opportunity on the table when you analyze inputs on a field by field basis.
- View, monitor and quickly respond to field conditions based on weather events, soil probe reporting and crop plan goals.
- Get real-time updates, by field, on equipment in use
Import existing field shape files or connect to major providers (Farmobile®, FieldView™, John Deere®) for quick access
- Easily create new fields utilizing the in-platform mapping tool
- Review and correlate past inputs, crop plans and weather events to current crop performance
Monitor Real-Time Weather and Soil Conditions of Your Fields
Real-time data of field and weather conditions at your fingertips. That's the reality and power of the FieldDataManager (FDM). This new product is designed with advanced traits and technologies to take the guesswork out of in-field crop management. It measures rainfall, growing degree units (GDU) and more. This powerful crop maturity prediction solution is a field-tested method to help farm operations determine best planting times, optimal harvesting times and guidance on when to run irrigation pivots.
Having the ability to make these informed decisions sets your operation up for greater yields.
The FDM hardware includes: solar radiation, UV sensors, rain gauge, anemometer, temperature and RH sensors.
BenefitsFieldDataManager: Your Eyes in the Field
Data collected across your machine fleet that is easily accessible and meaningful helps you confidently make the day-to-day decisions that impact your bottom-line. And it's powered by Farmobile's PUC™ device.
- Farmobile’s PUC data collection, storage and transmission, easily accessible from your dashboard
- Data collection that is indiscriminate of most brands, makes and models and easy to move from machine to machine
- Easy plug-and-farm installation, ready to begin transmitting data right out of the box
- Monitor location and performance of deployed field equipment
- Plan according to your customized heat maps
Reduce inputs: time, nutrients, chemicals, and costs when you select seed
varieties that are proven to perform in your area, under your location’s growing
conditions and challenges.
- Search millions of seed trials based on your yield or purpose goals.
- Filter your search by: Crop, Trial Year, Maturity, Brand, Soil Texture, Traits/Resistances, Irrigation, Location and Trial Quantity to find varieties to fit your production needs and goals.
- Select individual varieties to view more details, including specific trial information.
- Tag and save favorite varieties to your customized crop planning tool for quick reference
Easy to Use
Streamline the process of selecting seed varieties that match your goals and needs.
Tailor your results based on needs, location and operation goals.
Compare Yield Totals
Easily review and compare yield totals produced for each seed variety.
View Location Based Results
View what seed trials work in your climate and location, based on
geographic radius search results.
Plant, grow, harvest, store and offer for sale a product that is fully traceable, from seed bag through storage. Even better, a complete record of your operation’s true break even cost that is available at your fingertips, giving you the information you need to sell, store or contract your grain.
- Note and save commonly used resources to use in your event plan
- Select manufacturer information from a pre-built library
- Easily apply the input data to activities (spraying, spreading, planting…) throughout your season.
Easy Application Recording
Record input quantities and details to produce a thorough account of applied product information.
Single Source Input RecordsInput Management
Save time and energy knowing your input data is complete and stored in one location.
Protect your farm and your bottom-line with up-to-date, accurate and detailed crop plans.
- Create crop plans that include variety, event plans, tillable acres, planted/harvested acres and a running total of achieved growing degree units
- Forecast planting and harvesting dates to quickly ensure the variety selected will reach maturity
- Quickly review crop plans and associated details
Simple to Use
Easily build, track and manage crop plans for current and future use and maximum return.
Use past crop plan results to
confidently make management
decisions, all from one location on the SureTrack dashboard.
GDU Based Crop Support
Use varietal GDU requirements and accumulation to gauge and support crop performance at any time in the growing season.
Create TraceablilityCrop Planning
Earn premiums by providing a fully traceable ingredient, from seed bag to processor storage.