CoffeeTalk is kicking off 2022 with a conversation about a new opportunity for many farmers across the U.S.! Melissa Nelson, crop scientist, owner of Performance Crop Research and co-owner of South Bend Industrial Hemp. In this episode we’re talking entrepreneurship, diversifying the farm for profitability and breaking down the stigma barriers for a new crop opportunity!
Articles in this section
- CoffeeTalk: The Grand Farm: A Research and Education Initiative
- CoffeeTalk: The Grain-Livestock Protein Relationship with USMEF Economist Erin Borror
- CoffeeTalk: A Conversation with Global Farmer Network CEO, Mary Boote
- CoffeeTalk: A Mississippi Waterways Improvement Conversation with Soybean Transportation Coalition Executive Director, Mike Steenhoek
- CoffeeTalk: A 2022 Weather Outlook with Matt Makens
- CoffeeTalk: #Plant22 Conversations with Farm Technology Manager, Leanne Marin
- CoffeeTalk: Pan Canadian Smart Farm Network with Blake Weiseth
- CoffeeTalk: A Conversation with Grain Elevator and Processing Society’s Steve Records
- CoffeeTalk: Farm Planning Systems with Compass
Please sign in to leave a comment.