On this week’s CoffeeTalk, we’re talking family tradition, and there’s no greater family tradition than farming. We will be joined by Cole…you may know him as the Pit Viper wearing farmer, Cole the Corn Star, for a conversation about lessons learned from the farm, sibling bonding and keeping the business in the family.
Articles in this section
- CoffeeTalk: The Grand Farm: A Research and Education Initiative
- CoffeeTalk: The Grain-Livestock Protein Relationship with USMEF Economist Erin Borror
- CoffeeTalk: A Conversation with Global Farmer Network CEO, Mary Boote
- CoffeeTalk: A Mississippi Waterways Improvement Conversation with Soybean Transportation Coalition Executive Director, Mike Steenhoek
- CoffeeTalk: A 2022 Weather Outlook with Matt Makens
- CoffeeTalk: #Plant22 Conversations with Farm Technology Manager, Leanne Marin
- CoffeeTalk: Pan Canadian Smart Farm Network with Blake Weiseth
- CoffeeTalk: A Conversation with Grain Elevator and Processing Society’s Steve Records
- CoffeeTalk: Farm Planning Systems with Compass
Please sign in to leave a comment.