Since Nationwide Insurance founded National Grain Bin Safety Week in 2014, four farm families have been spared the heartache of the loss of a loved one to grain entrapment. In today’s CoffeeTalk, Nationwide’s Paul Stevenson joins the conversation to talk about the creation of National Grain Bin Safety Week and the advocacy and training that drive the initiative in saving lives.
Articles in this section
- CoffeeTalk: The Grand Farm: A Research and Education Initiative
- CoffeeTalk: The Grain-Livestock Protein Relationship with USMEF Economist Erin Borror
- CoffeeTalk: A Conversation with Global Farmer Network CEO, Mary Boote
- CoffeeTalk: A Mississippi Waterways Improvement Conversation with Soybean Transportation Coalition Executive Director, Mike Steenhoek
- CoffeeTalk: A 2022 Weather Outlook with Matt Makens
- CoffeeTalk: #Plant22 Conversations with Farm Technology Manager, Leanne Marin
- CoffeeTalk: Pan Canadian Smart Farm Network with Blake Weiseth
- CoffeeTalk: A Conversation with Grain Elevator and Processing Society’s Steve Records
- CoffeeTalk: Farm Planning Systems with Compass
Please sign in to leave a comment.