As the Director of Communications and Soil Health Content Consultant for Soil Health University, Jess Gnad has built a career in regenerative agriculture-- helping farmers, ranchers and even gardeners implement practices to build soil health and productivity. In this week's CoffeeTalk, we'll learn about the work that Jess does to help bridge the gap between soil health and those whose livelihoods depend on the soil!
Articles in this section
- CoffeeTalk: The Grand Farm: A Research and Education Initiative
- CoffeeTalk: The Grain-Livestock Protein Relationship with USMEF Economist Erin Borror
- CoffeeTalk: A Conversation with Global Farmer Network CEO, Mary Boote
- CoffeeTalk: A Mississippi Waterways Improvement Conversation with Soybean Transportation Coalition Executive Director, Mike Steenhoek
- CoffeeTalk: A 2022 Weather Outlook with Matt Makens
- CoffeeTalk: #Plant22 Conversations with Farm Technology Manager, Leanne Marin
- CoffeeTalk: Pan Canadian Smart Farm Network with Blake Weiseth
- CoffeeTalk: A Conversation with Grain Elevator and Processing Society’s Steve Records
- CoffeeTalk: Farm Planning Systems with Compass
Please sign in to leave a comment.