Making decisions on the farm has never been easier when you leverage your data. In our July 10th CoffeeTalk, listen in as Senior Software Engineering Manager, David Duncan and AGI SureTrack General Manager, Adam Weiss, provide insight on the different layers of data: how they are collected, how they work together to tell a complete farm-management story and how every producer can find value in the data collected on their farm.
Articles in this section
- CoffeeTalk: The Grand Farm: A Research and Education Initiative
- CoffeeTalk: The Grain-Livestock Protein Relationship with USMEF Economist Erin Borror
- CoffeeTalk: A Conversation with Global Farmer Network CEO, Mary Boote
- CoffeeTalk: A Mississippi Waterways Improvement Conversation with Soybean Transportation Coalition Executive Director, Mike Steenhoek
- CoffeeTalk: A 2022 Weather Outlook with Matt Makens
- CoffeeTalk: #Plant22 Conversations with Farm Technology Manager, Leanne Marin
- CoffeeTalk: Pan Canadian Smart Farm Network with Blake Weiseth
- CoffeeTalk: A Conversation with Grain Elevator and Processing Society’s Steve Records
- CoffeeTalk: Farm Planning Systems with Compass
Please sign in to leave a comment.