BinCheck® allows you to monitor your grain while you are on-site, no climbing the bin to try to determine what’s going on inside. BinCheck uses the AGI Suretrack Bluetooth App to easily access your grain bin data while you are in-range of the bin.
BinCheck delivers accurate temperature and moisture readings through the AGI SureTrack patented 3G Plus™ Cables, taking multiple measurements throughout the bin for a complete look at the grain. BinCheck is a good solution for grain bins that don’t have fans and heaters to automate and are on-site so it’s easy to get readings when you need. (NOTE: If you have fans and heaters, check out the capabilities of BinManager® to maximize the full potential of your grain.)
What does this mean? YOU CAN...
ACCESS BIN DATA in Real-Time
- Complete grain bin details while you are on-site at the bin.
- No computer or internet access needed.
INCREASE SAFETY of Your Grain Bin
- Grain-filled bins become zero-entry to avoid risk of entrapment.
- No need to manually probe grain or climb bins for any reason, data is captured and reported via the bluetooth app.
- No part of our system requires entry for maintenance.
Consider upgrading to a full BinManager system.
Why BinManager? In addition to providing comprehensive, real-time data about the condition of your grain, BinManager automates fans and heaters to run only when productive air is present. It is the only grain bin automation system that dries, cools and even re-hydrates grain to your targets with precision all while preserving the protein, oil and starch contents.