Monitor Real-Time Weather and Soil Conditions of Your Fields
Real-time data of field and weather conditions at your fingertips. That's the reality and power of the FieldDataManager (FDM). This new product is designed with advanced traits and technologies to take the guesswork out of in-field crop management. It measures rainfall, growing degree units (GDU) and more. This powerful crop maturity prediction solution is a field-tested method to help farm operations determine best planting times, optimal harvesting times and guidance on when to run irrigation pivots.
Having the ability to make these informed decisions sets your operation up for greater yields.
The FDM hardware includes: solar radiation, UV sensors, rain gauge, anemometer, temperature and RH sensors.
- Monitors and measures rainfall in your precise area within 1/100th of an inch so you have the ability to make quick irrigation decisions
- Determines growing degree units (GDU's) by measuring outside temperature, solar radiation and UV rays. This allows more accurate calculations for plant maturity and harvest timing
- Provides wind speed, direction, gusts, barometric pressure and real-time weather data which enables quick planting decisions
- Measures soil temperature and moisture and provides insight on which root depths are extracting moisture from soil to inform planting and irrigation optimizations
- Allows multiple probes to communicate back to one single FDM, so all the information you need is in one place
- Delivers real-time weather and soil probe data to any web-enabled device, giving you immediate access to field condition information
- Easily integrates data from spraying reports and pivot management, giving you the option to customize to meet your needs
- Allows you to effectively track growing conditions
- Measures above the ground and below for comprehensive understanding of conditions
- Helps you make critical input choices such as: Right Time, Right Intensity and Right Costs
Article is closed for comments.